SHIPPING FOR 2020 IS COMPLETE
*ALL NEW ORDERS ARE 2021*
- Please read carefully before ordering then either print the Order Form or continue to the retail catalogue to order online.
- Order in plenty of time for shipping.
- We now mail only certain items - Roses, Grapes, Kiwi, Apples, Other Small Fruits and Shrubs. The rest are available only at the nursery. We do not mail shrubs over 50 cm in size and do not mail potted plants.
- Mail order items may now be ordered online. You will find a shopping cart button on the pages of plants that can be ordered online.
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to delays at the border we do not warranty plants shipped outside of Canada
SHIPPING INFORMATION - We Are Now Accepting Orders For Spring 2021
- All orders are shipped from Mid-April to Mid-May
- We do not ship bare root during the summer months.
- Spring shipping only.
Shipping rates apply to bare root plants only.
- Packing and Shipping - 25 % of order eg If order = $150.00 charges are 150x.25 = $37.50
- Minimum shipping fee
- Within Maritime Provinces - $25.00
- QB, ON - $30.00.
- MB, SK, AB, BC, - $35.00.
- Other - $30.00 or 25 % of the total of plants.
- Items not covered by the mail order terms can be shipped by special arrangement, but ONLY FREIGHT COLLECT
- Due to Federal regulations we cannot ship fruit trees to British Columbia
- All orders must be accompanied by cheque or money order which includes packing and shipping charges. Online orders may be paid by credit card.
- Prices are subject to change without notice
IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION
We are not responsible for damage in transit. If damage occurs contact the carrier. Notify us within two days. See Guarantee
Please read our planting instructions to help ensure success with your plants.